1 March 2014

My Favourite Perfumes.



I have a lot of perfumes on a shelf in my room all in their boxes and most are loved while others are at the back collecting dust. I'm not one of these that have a perfume they stick to, however, I am going through my collection and slimming it. I feel like I have far too many so I am working my way through one spray at a time in hopes that I will only have a fair few that I will love equally. These are my 'top eight' that I will probably keep using unless they are discontinued.
 
Miss Dior Cherie "It glides from the sharp charm of a fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming floral notes, then on to the noble elegance of patchouli, before finally concluding with musk".  This is a scent I came across back when I was in year 10 and wore it to death, maybe a very sophisticated smell for a girl of 14 but I loved it. It came back into my life about a year ago and I don't reach for it on a daily basis anymore I do from time to time, it's quite strong and people always can tell when I am wearing this. Sadly this has been discontinued but there is a Miss Dior perfume that is similar.

Prada Candy "Magnified by White Musks, noble Benzoin comes together with a modern Caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature". I have sadly ran out this beautiful smelling perfume, it was great for if you were feeling like you are having a girly day. I love this bottle and also kept the box because I love the shocking pink and the girl on the front. I keep most the boxes for perfume to keep them lasting because perfume in the day light goes off, which I found out the hard way. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy "Daisy features top notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit. Heart notes of violet, jasmine and gardenia. Base notes of vanilla infusion, musks and white woods". This is one I am sure all of you have waved passed your nostrils at some time or another. I have had a few bottles of this and its a great perfume for during the day, its lovely and fresh - one I always wear in the Spring and Summer. 

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf "A thousand flowers in a bottle. Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb eau de parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave, their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. Key ingredients include: centifolia rose, India osmanthus, catleya orchid, sambac jasmine". A strong scented perfume I wear during the day more than on a night, of course it is floral, hence its name. I have heard a lot of mixed opinions on this, I can see this as a Marmite smell.

Emporio Armani Diamonds "The sensory blend is a surprising gourmand fragrance to give a stone a flavour and to a woman a self confident and audacious feeling. The rose, a symbol of femininity is made edible and succulent through the addition of a touch of litchi and raspberry". this is my night out scent so much so that even my friends know what it is. Even my next door neighbour does. Obviously this just must be known as Lauren's night out smell. I am onto my third bottle of this and will continue to get it for Birthdays and Christmas.

Hugo Boss Orange "liberating notes of crispy apple and white florals with a vanilla and sandalwood heart. They fuse to create a relaxed, unique scent you can wear with passion". I can't help but wear this nearly every day, my favourite everyday perfume. It is of course an orange scent, a lovely one for every day. Now as the previous one was known as my night out smell this is definently my day time one. I get it off everyone for a present and go through bottles like no ones business.

Diesel Loverdose "Infused with liquorice and vanilla but this time with sweet apple for a sparkling initial impression". I got it for my 21st off my friend. It's a fresh smell I usually wear it on an evening going out for food, I am nearly finished this bottle and really need another.

Finally there is my new perfume Marc Jacobs Dot "A signiture floral heart signed by beautiful jasmine and the elegant base of vanilla with musk leaving and addictive trail".. I got this for Christmas as a suprise and love it, like Daisy it is a great day time smell I have been wearing a lot. The bottle isn't very hand bag friendly so I pop some in my travelo. 

2 comments: